As of 1-1-2020 we will not take any new customers for FFL transfers!
We will only handle a limited number of transfers for pre approved long time customers.
Our work load has exceeded our ability to keep pace.
Transfers are Cash only! Fee to use plastic.
For our long time customers that we still handle transfers for, please respect the rules before sending items to us. Lets face it, our transfers are cheap. You will pay 10 to 25 dollars more at other FFL’s!
- We need your (transferee) name and phone # to accompany the weapon.
- We need the shippers FFL license to accompany the weapon. Used to log items into our A&D books.
- If you buy items from someone who is not an FFL dealer, sellers driver’s license and transferees contact info are needed to accompany weapon. If seller refuses to include copy of their DL, then do not send item to us.
- No need to call and ask if its OK to send us a Transfer. If you have a copy of my FFL then you are on our approved list. NOTE; Our customers that have an expired copy of our FFL, email or call and we will send over an updated copy.
- For the love of God, please
- No need to let me know something is coming.
- No need to let me know when its going to arrive.
- No need to send me the tracking #.
- No need to let me know that we just signed for a package. Yes, this has happened many times :-D!
- Please do not call soon after tracking says it was delivered. We will call you when we are ready (within 24 hours).
- Please do not call us from our driveway asking what to do……come to the shop and knock on the door.
- Do not show up unannounced, you will be asked to leave and then once transfer is complete, you will be asked to find someone else in the future.
- We work on appointment only!
- Tonya or I will call to set up a transfer appointment somewhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours after item arrives. This just depends on our workload.
- Items should be sent with signature confirmation. If item gets stolen off our porch, we will not take responsibility.
- If we have not called you after 24 hours of items arrival, then please call us. We may have dialed your # incorrectly, received incorrect contact info, did not receive contact info or I may have got busy and forgot.
- I understand you want your new baby. With our workload, transfers are at the bottom of our list. You will transfer your baby in a timely manner, I promise.
- $20.00 – Customers with a current Texas CHL or LTC (Licensed to carry)
- $25.00 – Customers without a Texas CHL or LTC
- $10.00 – Additional items on same 4473. Meaning 2nd, 3rd, 4th gun transferred at one time (3 items for LTC holder = $40.00)
- $40.00 – Customers not on the approved list that send item(s) without prior approval.
- $2.00 – Transfers are cash only! If you use plastic (any type of plastic), this 2-dollar fee will be added.
After the firearm arrives we will log in the firearm(s) and give you a call within 24 hours to set up a appointment to transfer. You start blowing up our phone or e-mail just before or just after package arrives, we will ask you find a new FFL. Guys, I’m very happy to take care of you, we’re blessed but don’t smother us, we need to breath.